Broadthink is a media, marketing, branding, and business strategy company dedicated to optimizing the vision and success of a business.
What the heck does this mean?
- We’re not really an ad agency even though we create print, web and TV ads, and do the media buy if needed.
- We’re not a PR firm, but we know how to tell and sell a story.
- We’re not a social media company, but we create and manage all forms of social media efforts for our clients.
- We are also not a website company, but we build, design, write content, and manage websites when clients ask us to.
- We ARE, at our core, strategists who analyze a business, examine its strengths and weaknesses, and, along with key stakeholders, create a roadmap for the future. And then, if a company wants us to, we can implement, launch and manage the initiative.
Broadthink has been building brands in filmed entertainment, media, publishing, consumer products, video and mobile games and toys for years.
Collectively, we have generated $15 billion in worldwide sales on behalf of various companies and properties.
We have extensive expertise in managing multiple properties through all stages of creative development, production, distribution, marketing, websites, social media, licensing and retail.
Our management team, Cynthia Cleveland, Nancy Cushing-Jones, and Barbara Weller, includes positions as key executives of Vivendi Universal Studios, MCA/Universal Studios Consumer Products Group, MCA Publishing and Video Games, Mattel Toys, Teleflora (worldwide florist network) and Imaginarium retail toy/gift stores.
Broadthink principals and our partners have held CEO and President positions in worldwide entertainment companies and worldwide retailers, as well as top executive positions in news and television companies.
So, if you want to expand your business, build your brand, launch a new product, or create something new from a blank page, we’re just crazy enough to be there for you.